1. Integrating health indicators into all policies and
implementingintegratedsystems governance could effectively address multiple change challenges by creating health co-benefits.
2. The guiding principles of the urban planning system need to be inclusive of health.
3. Cities’ capacity to deal with emergent public health issues can be enhanced by integrating health into all policies.
4. Publicparticipation and community capacity building for urban health need promotion.
5. Enhance research and education on healthy cities.
6. Set local goals and assess progress indicators towards health goals regularly.